Contoh deskriptive text

My Green Palace




Hi friend…. Did you ever come to my house? Okay, if no, I’ll tell you how beautiful it is. Okay friend, my house is on Siliwangi street number 07 in Kalianget. U know where is it? It is a village in east corner of Sumenep, a city in Madura Island.

My house is my life. My place for omit my stress, for having fun, and for me to be I am. I think that is a sweetest place in the world. My house is so beautiful, so simple and wonderful. My house is my life. It there, I spent much my time for ….
Whatever and yeach, of course everything.

Okay, okay, let’s me show you my houze. My spectra house. That is just a small house in my village. In front of my house is the football yard. You know, every afternoon I always hear the child’s noise which play football happily. It’s o.k cuz I like it.

Hmmm. My house is green, not only have green color but also have green nature. I have a small garden in front of my house, in left place. It makes my house more blossomed, nature and of course fresh. My gate house is made of bamboo and I’ve a “Lencak (the desk made by bamboo)” too.

My home has a protective tiles that always take care my house from the dangerous ray, it’s so cool moreover in front of my house there are a big trees that make my main so fresh, it can make me be like a child again, play and run in that area..
Beside my home there is a corridor as my little sister and I’s background, oh no! This place is our playground; we usually play volley ball and the other games in there.

My house looks out on the west, looks out on the yard. When you enter to my house you will see a small living room in front of my house. Then if you enter my home you will see a real living room. That is a place where I talk about with my guest. Then, in back of living room there is a family room, a center room in my house, in there, there is a television and long chair for we (all of my small family) to fall in.

Beside the living room is my room, my bedroom. The color of my room is blue, cuz I like blue color; there is a study table, the cupboard and 2 bedrooms in there, my bedroom and my little sister bedroom. Then, beside the family room is my parent room.

Then, when you walk to the backside there is a small dining room and behind it, there is a kitchen. Beside the kitchen room is a room that we used as garage. My bathroom is behind that garage.

Aww, I almost forget! In behind my parent room, beside the dining room. There is a back yard with a small pond. That backyard is my favorite part of my house be sides the corridor. In my backyard, there is a lot of plant like chili plant, bananas tree, coconut tree, cherry tree, and melon plant and other my and my sister’s flowers (hhehe…)
o.k. That’s my entire house, my favorite place, my lovely place, and my green palace. I love that place not only because the great design and the best place of it. I love it because when I am in home, it means I am with my lovely family, my father, my mother and my naughty little
sister.……..^_^
1 Response
  1. Anertha.. Says:

    hi friend..........